Nylon Net Scrubbie Crochet Instructions
Pot scrubbies are a kitchen necessity. They are inexpensive to make by hand, but require the knowledge of crochet basic stitches. Nylon netting is available at local fabric stores and online. You can make a few scrubbies to use in your kitchen or make several to give as welcome and practical housewarming gifts. Teenagers and older children who wish to learn the basics of crochet will find these nylon netting scrubbies an uncomplicated first project.
Things You'll Need
- 1/2-yard heavy nylon netting
- Crochet hook
Cut the netting into long thin strips, approximately 2.5 inches wide with scissors and as long as the length of the netting.
Tie the ends of the strips together using double knots, creating one long strip of netting. Wind the long strip of netting into a ball.
Chain 18 stitches with a size J crochet hook. Turn and single crochet in each stitch. Repeat turning and single crocheting in each stitch until your piece measures 3 inches in length. Fasten off and weave in any loose ends.
- The scrubbies are great items to sell at craft fairs.
- Instructions for Irish Crochet Lace for ...
- How to Crochet a Bead Bracelet With ...
- Instructions to Crochet a Magic Ring
- How to Crochet a Cardigan
The Perfect App for Crafters
- Choosing Japanese Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet Hats With Ear Flaps
- Directions to Ripple Crochet
- How to Crochet Animal Print Patterns