How to Make Baby Shower Washcloth Butterflies
Baby shower washcloth butterflies will make a great centerpiece at the baby shower or as accents to a diaper cake or other gifts. They are also appropriate as a gift for the new mommy or as take-home gifts for the guests. These little darlings will be useful once taken apart.
Things You'll Need
- Baby washcloth
- Small rubber band
- Curling ribbon
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Pom pom
Take a baby washcloth and open it up. Then lay it on a table or flat surface.
Fold the washcloth in half so that both ends will be held together.
Start from the short end and fold it like you're making a fan. Fold the entire length of the folded washcloth.
Place a small rubber band in the middle to hold it together.
Take a small piece of ribbon and tie it over the rubber band so that the rubber band won't be seen.
Place a small amount of hot glue right onto the ribbon. Then you place the pom pom over it.
Fluff the sides of the butterfly to help form its shape.
- Avoid getting glue onto the washcloth.
- Barry Austin/Photodisc/Getty Images
- How to Knit A Simple Baby Blanket
- How to Make a Handprint of a Baby With ...
- How to Make a Diaper Out of Paper
- How to Make a Wreath With Tulle
The Perfect App for Crafters
- How to Loom Knit Baby Booties
- How to Sew a Baby Shopping Cart Cover
- How to Crochet Booties for Beginners
- How to Crochet Chevron Blankets