How to Decorate Outdoors for Halloween
Halloween is a fun time of the year to decorate your yard for the fall season. Choose a scary theme or a child-friendly theme. Spook up the outside of your house this year with jack-o'-lanterns and ghosts, or zombies and spiders, and make your house every child's favorite stop on the trick-or-treat trail.
Things You'll Need
- Fake Body Parts
- Spider Webbing
- Halloween Candles
- Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Light Sets
- Cauldrons And Foggers
- Fog Machines
- Tombstones (prop)
- Halloween Sound Effects CD
Set out carved pumpkins and jack-o'-lanterns with votive candles inside them. Put them around your door and along your walkway, or line your walkway and stairs with jack-o'-lantern candles or lanterns.
Hang white Christmas lights in trees or along fences.
Make a scarecrow. Scatter autumn leaves, miniature pumpkins, gourds and uncarved pumpkins around the scarecrow. Have the scarecrow hold up a sign that says something fun like, "This way to tricks, that way to treats
Make smoke around your doorway with a fog machine or by putting dry ice in a bucket of lukewarm water. The water-to-ice ratio should be about two-to-one. Hang spider webs and large plastic spiders around the front door.
Hang an old bed sheet and make it look like a ghost. Cut out a face. Place a small electric fan underneath the ghost so that it flutters in the wind.
Display decorative ghosts or jack-o'-lanterns in every window of the house facing the entry.
- Never leave candles unattended.
- How to Decorate With Clear Glass ...
- How to Decorate Plastic Cups
- How to Decorate a Wedding Reception ...
- How to Make an Ancient Egyptian Costume
The Perfect App for Crafters
- How to Decorate Columns for Wedding
- How to Decorate a Ceiling at a Wedding ...
- How to Decorate Wedding Reception Head ...
- How to Find Scary Pumpkin Face Patterns